Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus (I Thessalonians 5:16-18)
CONGREGATIONAL MEETING AND ELECTIONS
Our next OEFC congregational meeting originally scheduled for May 25 is being moved to Monday, June 22, 2020. This move is being made to hopefully allow us to meet in a gathered manner for our leadership elections (Elders and Finance & Property Committee), Lord willing. If restrictions are still in place, we will hold a virtual meeting.
- Countdown Prayer Time at 9:50am (www.okotoksefc.ca; click “LIVESTREAM")
- Worship Service begins at 10:00am (www.okotoksefc.ca; click “LIVESTREAM")
- Sermon-based study guide HERE
- Family resources (colouring pages, memory verse) to go along with the Kid's Story on Sunday, May 10 HERE
- Let's stay connected as a church body! Selfies, vacation photos, or completed kid's or family projects can be sent to [email protected]
MISSIONARY OF THE WEEK
Colin & Shelby Gilmore (Eloise, Ezra) serving with AIM (Kenya-bound; currently in Three Hills)
- Colin as he works on upgrading the fleet of MAF planes in Three Hills
- Shelby homeschooling Eloise
- Colin’s energy levels as they are improving and he continues to recover from burnout
- Colin as he studies to receive re-certification for flight instructing, and that Transport Canada will re-open soon so he can take the test
- Guidance for their next steps
- AIM Air Kenya as they only do occasional supply and emergency flights at present
PRAYER & SUPPORT
- Prayer Chain requests can be sent to [email protected] or phoned into the church office (403-938-3311)
- The church is open regular office hours (T-F 8:30am-4:00pm) and staff would love to hear from you! Staff members' direct email addresses and phone numbers can be found at www.okotoksefc.ca/staff.
- If you need assistance, have a confidential prayer request for staff only, or just want to talk with someone, please call the church office (403-938-3311) or email OEFC staff at [email protected].
Next week we'll provide an update on giving and expenses for April. Online or scheduled giving options can be found HERE. Cash or cheques can be dropped off at the church during regular office hours (T-F 8:30am-4:00pm). Cheques can be mailed to OEFC, 28 Westland Road, Okotoks AB T1S 1T2.