Here are some ways we facilitate prayer for our people, the church and the world.
- Every Sunday morning people gather in our prayer room (in the auditorium, to the right of the platform) at 9:30am to pray for our church and the services. The prayer room is also available following the service.
- On the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month women gather at the church at 9:30am for prayer.
- Our prayer room is open during regular business hours, and Sundays as a quiet place for people to have quiet time with the Lord.
- Our Growth Groups meet together for prayer as a natural function of their regular meetings.
- Prayer requests can be submitted by email and are forwarded to people in the church who have made a commitment to pray for the needs of others (If you would like to be a part of the prayer team please email to be placed on the list).
- Our staff meets for lunch on Tuesdays and prays for a variety of requests, often given to them via the Getting Connected card, located weekly in the church bulletin.