Only community lasts forever
What are Growth Groups?
Growth Groups exist to help people reach their full potential in Christ by facilitating healthy Christ centered relationships by connecting people into God’s word and with each other [emphasis on relationships].
A Growth Group is...
- A mixed group of people at various stages of their Christian walk
- Who commit to meeting together
- Weekly in a home
- For 10 weeks at a time, 3 times per year
- To grow in their spiritual journey
- Together in community
- (often) Following the Sermon Based Small Group Curriculum
Most groups study the sermon note studies which are handed out Sunday morning in the bulletin. Notes can also be downloaded from the Audio messages download section on the home page.
Member intake happens three times per year around the beginning of each 10 week semester in September, January and March.
28 Westland Road
Wednesday, October 24, 2018