Here are some ways we facilitate prayer for our people, the church and the world during COVID-19:
- Every Sunday morning people gather in their homes at 9:50am to pray for our church and the services.
- On the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month women gather virtually at 9:30am for prayer.
- Our prayer room is open during regular business hours (T-F, 8:30am to 4:00pm) as a place for people to have quiet time with the Lord.
- Our Growth Groups meet together for prayer as a natural function of their virtual meetings.
- Prayer requests can be submitted by email and are forwarded to people in the church who have made a commitment to pray for the needs of others (If you would like to be a part of the prayer team please email to be placed on the list).
- Our staff meets weekly on Tuesday mornings to pray for a variety of requests, often given to them via email or phone call.